The question of the week over at The Broke and The Bookish is: What are the top 10 sites you visit that AREN’T about books?
In the spirit of wasting time, here’s my list:
1. Facebook.- duh. I love being able to talk to friends & family, lurk and know what’s going on, etc. We all know the game. I DON’T play any of the games though…just not my thing. I also ignore all game requests.
4. my wordpress reader (when it’s working. ahem.) I follow the knitting, cooking, weaving, and travel sections among others. fun times.
5. The Pioneer Woman & All-recipes.com
6. CNN, USAToday, & NPR.org. I love the news.
8. Google. Anytime I need to know, I start there. Call me a lemming.